We are a growing organization in need of sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to help nonprofits thrive. Ideal candidates are those who will put the needs of nonprofits first and share our core values - Excellence, Collaboration, Trust, Diversity/Inclusion and Respect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute a business development plan to drive new business, build a book of business and meet production goals
- Partner with customer service team to support our nonprofit clients
- Manage your book of business to maintain as close to 100% client retention as possible
- Build relationships with carriers to stay on top of new products, trends, underwriting requirements, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of employee benefits sales experience with growth track record
- California Life, Accident and Health Producer License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Nonprofit experience is preferred, but not necessary. Additional consideration will be given to those with Applied Epic experience.
- Multilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Compensation and Benefits
We know our employees are our number one asset and we show it! We offer a 7-hour workday and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, and MORE!
Please complete the following assessment, and upload your resume to apply.